Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Forever Friday...

Why can't every 3rd day be Friday? Followed by Saturday and Sunday, then right back to Friday...

Oh well....wishing won't get me anywhere...

I'm 31 weeks and 5 days today. Feel like I'm going to burst any day...only...I have 8 more weeks to go!!!! I've only gained 4 pounds so far, which is the awesome part. Having some serious discomfort in my back every day, I'm just trying to remember that it's all worth it.

Been busy as all get out. About few weeks ago, we finally got the baby's room cleaned completely out. We finally painted last week and here's our progress so far:

 The walls turned out a little pinker than I had initially intended. I'm hoping that once I get some stuff up on the walls and some curtains hung, it won't look so "pepto bismolly"...

Here are some pics from my wonderful Surprise shower a few weeks ago:



These ladies did an amazing job! And made me feel so loved.

And I just want to put this little tidbit out there for those of you that have pregnant friends or loved ones:

NEVER, EVER, talk about a pregnant woman's size or weight or make a flippant comment about twins. I'm starting to think that the world is insane and callous. That junk HURTS people. Not kidding. Everyone keeps telling me that I look like I'm going to burst any day, then ask how long I have left, and are really shocked that I have 8 weeks left. I really want to tell them where to stick it. SERIOUSLY! I've gained 4 pounds. 4 pounds. Not 40. I realize that somehow I look like I've swallowed a basketball, but C'MON! I can see your faces. Can't someone just tell me I'm beautiful, or congratulations, or something nice. Telling me that I'm huge, am I sure I'm not having twins, or that I shouldn't be working when I'm about to burst...is gonna get someone killed. Like...for real.

I'll have to take a picture and post. I don't think I look that bad for almost 32 weeks. I was overweight to begin with, and I don't think that I look like I'm 12 months pregnant, like everyone else makes me feel.








No comments:

Post a Comment