Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Blessings Abound

I know Thanksgiving is over.
But I have to remind myself sometimes that I am blessed.

So here's what I'm thankful for:

1. God is my Savior
2. I have a wonderful husband (even though I could strangle him sometimes)
3. I have sweet, adoring children (even if some days it's only when they are sleeping)
4. I have a job
5. I have a house (even though it may not be the cleanest)
6. I have a car
7. I can pay my bills
8. I am slowing getting out of debt
9. My dad just survived another heart attack
10. My mom loves me and will drive 2 hours to help me if I need her
11. I have a wonderful women's group
12. I love my church
13. I have a wonderful friend that will babysit every single weekend if I need her to
14. I actually DO love my mother-in-law
15. I can put food on my table
16. I am relatively healthy (could stand to lose some weight)
17. I am an American (could be way worse)
18. I am a southern lady (who carries a pocket knife and knows how to shoot)
19. I like to work hard
20. I have morals
21. I have manners
22. My parents beat my butt to make me mind (And I am better for it)
23. Mountains
24. Waterfalls
25. Pretty flowers
26. Coffee
27. Sweet baby smiles
28. Seeing people help one another (there are SOME good people left out there)
29. Summers
30. The smell of rain
31. Naps (although I rarely get one)
32. Sunshine
33. Going out on the boat
34. Music of all kinds
35. Family

This is just the short list I could think of quickly.

I have a lot to be thankful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment