Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Insurmountable Boxes and Surprising News

I haven't posted in forever it seems.

Lots has been going on.

I got put on 2 days of bed rest last week. Apparently I got super dehydrated and in combination with a little too much caffeine, was having contractions. I know you're not "supposed" to drink caffeine when you're pregnant, but no one ever told me why. Now I know. I spent Thursday afternoon and all day Friday in bed.

Then Saturday comes. We are moving, only I've been in bed for 2 days, so I never finished packing. So there are a bunch of people heading to our house to help us move and I haven't even finished packing yet. Panic sets in. I get up at 6 and just start throwing things in boxes. But packing gets a little crazy when you can't pick up the boxes and move them out of the way. Needless to say, once they got the packed boxes and furniture out, I had a big huge mess. I was exhausted an tired, so the guys helped my husband get all packed up and I tried to relax. But relaxing is hard when you know that eventually you are going to want to shower and you don't know where your shower stuff is or where your towels are. That you don't know which box your clothes are in. That you don't know where basically anything is. So basically, relaxing is out of the question.

We've been trying to unpack for days now...it seems for every box I unpack, 2 more pop up from nowhere. ARGH!

I do have some really great news! We haven't really told anyone yet but our immediate family, but the results from my Materni21 test came back. All the tests were negative for any chromosome defects and....



I'm so excited. But really skeptical. The test is supposed to have a 99 % accuracy, but...I'm holding out until our next ultrasound to verify for sure. The other part of me is doing that little dance in my head! Woohoo! I'm so excited!!!

Hopefully, I'll get some more boxes unpacked this week and can get back on schedule with my blogging.




No comments:

Post a Comment