Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Today is my Friday!

I am so terribly excited about having a 3 day weekend! You'd think it was Christmas!

Been a long time since I've posted. I'm still alive. I promise! Just super busy and extremely tired.

We're all moved thanks to a bunch of wonderful people. Here are some pics from moving day:






These wonderful people helped us finish packing and helped us get it all moved. When the line of trucks, trailers, and cars pulled out of our old house headed to the new, I started crying. I wish I could have gotten a picture of that convoy. We are so truly blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives! The guys are all from my husband's small group. The men and a few of their wives helped us get it all moved and packed and then the women in my women's group provided food for all these wonderful people. 

We've still got to get a few rooms unpacked, but we're slowly getting there. 

We've got a 3 day weekend this weekend, so hopefully we can get a few more things unpacked this weekend. 

Everyone have a blessed and Happy Easter! 



No comments:

Post a Comment