Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursday Schmursday

I'm still here.
I know I haven't been posting like I used to.
I'm exhausted.
I was praying for some reprieve with the second trimester, but that's not happening apparently.
So basically all I want to do is sleep.
Only...

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!

I work full-time. I'm married. We have 2 kids at home, and 1 MIA most of the time (teenager), and 1 on the way. We have a house to keep clean, laundry, grocery shopping, cooking...I could go on...but you get the idea. It's life. It doesn't stop. For anyone. Especially me. And we still have an enormous mountain of boxes that just doesn't seem to be getting any smaller.

I've resorted to crawling under my desk at lunch...just to get a little nap. Sad. I know. But it's all I got. Unfortunately, I scared the crap out of someone yesterday who was bringing me their personal computer to look at and was going to leave it on my desk only to find me under it. She screamed. Then was worried something was wrong...pregnant woman lying on the floor...I'm sure it's not a pretty picture.

I'm thinking I need to start walking again. But just finding the energy to get out there and do it is going to be a challenge. I need motivation fairies. If anyone has any...send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment