Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Terrific Tuesday

Finally!

Yesterday was our first baby appointment. Did an ultrasound:

I know that it's a little blurry, but that's our little chicken nugget. Already growing some eyeballs and some arms. They estimated that I was 9 weeks and 1 day, but the baby measured 9 weeks and 3 days, so we're doing good.

The way my doc does things I'll be 20 weeks before we get to find out what it is...so 11 weeks to go. Can't wait!

We are due September 15th!

Yesterday was also our 1 year anniversary!

Here's my beautiful roses:

Aren't they beautful?!

He also took me to lunch at this really nice, elegant restaurant called Tangerine Fusion and Sushi...yum. It was amazing! Then we thawed out our wedding cake and had a huge chunk each. It was better than I remember it being.

What a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment