Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

They are alive!

My mom got onto me last night for not posting that my husband and children were ok.

They are alive and well.

It was my mind just running away, wild and crazy. I blame the hormones. Just don't want anyone else to tell me its the hormones. I know....crazy.

Well, we should be closing on a house pretty soon. So my pregnant behind has got to scrounge up some energy and start getting our house packed up. My husband is in a wonderful mens group at our church and they will do all the heavy lifting, but I've got to get it all packed up. And if I haven't mentioned it before, I'm OCD, like something serious. I want everything packed neatly and labeled so that it can immediately go into the room it is intended for and I won't have to search through boxes for weeks to find things.

So...my weekend is going to be church and packing. Guess it could be worse.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. New follower here! Found you on MLFC :) I definitely feel you.. we moved when I was pregnant last time & it was really tough! Good luck with everything :)
    runninglikeamother.com

    ReplyDelete