Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Freaky Friday

I've decided that my body has a mind of its own. Seriously.

If I eat well and drink my water, the weight slowly comes off. Which, I guess, is what I'm wanting to happen.

But....

Yesterday, had a cheat day. Baaaaad cheat day. Like Funyuns and Caramel Bugles in one sitting bad day. Get on the scale this morning with dread...dum dum dum....DOWN 2 whole pounds! What The Heck! Now I know this has to be a seriously flawed freak of nature, so by no means am I going to eat like again today. But SERIOUSLY! I struggle and struggle to eat well, drink my water, and it takes a CHEAT day to make the scale move! I'm flabbergasted, for reals.

I NEED to exercise. But I seriously can't seem to find the time. Last weekend, I swore that this week I was going to find the time, somehow, somewhere. Even Monday, I blogged about a new start. But every day this week I have not been to bed before midnight, and still couldn't find time. And I get up at 5:30 every morning. I haven't even turned on the TV people. And I love me some shows - all the CSIs, Bones, NCIS...all dvr'ed and waiting on me to find some of that preciousness called time. Something's got to give. Now I need to try and find time to exercise and get more sleep. I wish cooking dinner,  doing laundry and dishes, and making kids do the homework and shower burned waaaaay more calories than it does. I would be super skinny. A girl can dream can't she?

It's Friday, at least.

Down 2 lbs and it's Friday, I should be happy. But I'm dreading this weekend. Mainly because of the food temptations that will be put before me. I have a wedding shower to go to tonight and a 2 yrs old birthday party tomorrow. Cake, chips, sugar, fat, high calories.....ugh! I'm such a food junkie. For real. I love junk food. I'm going to try really hard. Really hard. I can do this. But on the inside it will take everything I have not to revert to my old ways of diving in headfirst and regretting it later. Wish me luck! The weekends are my worst eating days already.


Have a great weekend guys!

Drink more water!



No comments:

Post a Comment