Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Motivation Monday

It's a new day! A new week! A new month!

Time for me to get with the program and quit making excuses and just do it!

It's the last week of ML FitCamp challenge and I'm only down 2lbs from where I started. But I had ended up gaining almost 10 lbs right after the challenge started and I've managed to get that off. I've also learned a lot about myself. So I by no means count this as a total bust. I learned what I crave, when I crave, why I crave, and how to combat those issues. I've also learned that I HAVE to make time for me - that means time to exercise. The weight is not going to fall off without it and it will make me feel 10 times better in the long run.

Hears to saying goodbye to:

- cigarettes
- yo-yo dieting
- soda
- not being able to climb the stairs without being out of breath
- not being able to wear anything smaller
- not looking like a slob (I feel like I wear everything baggy trying to hide the rolls and just end up looking like a slob)
- not taking care of myself
- not getting enough rest

Somebody...Anybody...Hold me accountable! For real! I'm having a problem doing this myself.

But here's to a new month.

I think I want to join the 100 miles in October. Which is walking/running/crawling if  you must - 100 miles in the month of October. I think I need to take baby steps. So instead of start C25K and not being able to walk for a week, I think I will try this challenge walking and then try to start C25K in November.

Anyone want to join me?

I think I want to set a goal to be under 200 by Christmas, which is a very realistic goal. So hold me to it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment