Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

I apologize to all my readers, I have been slacking on the writing front.

My life is crazy, mad busy.

I do tech support for elections as a side job, and I don't know if you know this but we're about to hold a monster of an election.

My husband and I are trying to buy a house.

My aunt passed away this past weekend. The funeral is today. I believe she truly is in a better place, so I will celebrate her memory.

And with work, Halloween, making costumes, Fall Festivals, church, house hunting, and just the everyday things like cooking dinner and laundry....I'm sinking!

I haven't gained! Which is a super duper plus. But I haven't lost either...so I need to get my butt in gear. I bet many of you are wondering exactly when that will happen because it seems lately like all I have been doing is making excuses. Well, someone kick me! I need it!

I have to leave work early today to make the 2 hour drive to make the funeral. And sadly, afterwards, I will have to try and make it back quickly. Although I am going to pay my respects, I do still have children and its Halloween. And although many Christians have a problem celebrating Halloween, me and mine will celebrate with folks from our church grilling out hotdogs for the neighborhood and sharing the gospel. We let our kids dress up for the fun, but our kids know Jesus and are saved, they realize that we aren't celebrating Halloween, but just having fun. And come on, it's so fun to play dress up!

So all you Trick-or-Treaters out there be safe and have a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment