Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Blues

I hate Mondays. And it is SOOO totally a Monday around here.

I have been working my butt off, so I haven't posted in a while. I've been working my full-time job and having to run all over the South for my second job. I think Thursday, I worked in 3 different counties besides my regular job. I'm officially the most tired I can remember ever and still being conscious. :(  Downside...I have 2 more weeks of this. I'm so ready for it to be over.

My eating has suffered, caffeine intake has been maximized, exercise has been nonexistent, but I'm still not giving up. I have still drank my water and tried to make healthier eating choices, but it's really hard when you spend the majority of your day in the car. Thank goodness for my husband, he packs me a pretty nice breakfast and lunch every day. It's dinner and weekends that kill me. I have still managed to lose 4 lbs, which is awesome! And I'm thinking I am almost ready to quit smoking for good. I'm so sick of it. I'm sick of not being able to breathe. It's a disgusting habit and I know it and I'm finally getting to the point that I really want to quit.

I want to have to buy a new pair of jeans by the end of September, which means I need to get busy. I'm hoping that I can crank up the weight loss next week after the second job settles down. And get back to my list of changes that I want to make. Definitely want to work on the more sleep per night. I'm dying.

Drinking my water. And even though I want to eat everything in sight, I WILL NOT. I will conquer.


No comments:

Post a Comment