Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Help I've Fallen...!!!

I've been so busy the last couple of days. I actually worked 24 hours straight Tuesday. Which lead to some pretty bad eating. I feel horrible! Physically exhausted, but mad at myself for eating bad and basically having to start over. Today is Day 11 since I started trying to change myself. I had lost 7 lbs, but the last couple of days have cost me 5 lbs in the other direction. And I feel guilty. But the worst part is after eating so badly, trying to get back on track today has left me starving. I could eat anything and everything at this point, but I'm trying to withstand and have some will power.

I need to get some serious rest, and go back at this with some serious motivation and attitude. But I'm having a hard time trying to figure out where it went. I think my motivation is hiding from me. If you find it, will you send it my way?

I ordered the 30 Day Shred DVD. I can't wait for it to get here. I've also made arrangements to get a treadmill from my mom, but she's 2 hours away and I'm still not sure if it will fit in my tiny SUV. Hopefully so! It's too darn hot to walk in this heat, but I need the exercise. Maybe we can figure something out this weekend.

I want to quit smoking. I need to quit smoking. I need to set a date. I'm just being a coward. Where has my kick-butt attitude run away to? I need you back. I want to quit smoking next week. Not that I've pin-pointed a week down. I need to nail down a date.

I'm on Day 2 of Mama Laughlin's Weight Loss Challenge on Facebook. So I'm going to take this starting over thing in stride. I'm trying really hard not to beat myself up and regain my motivation.

I'm going to list my positives to try and cheer me up:

1. I'm one step closer to setting a quit date.
2. I'm 2 lbs lighter than when I started this.
3. I've consistently drank my water everyday, even when I drank a can of soda. I've stayed on course with this one.
4. I have eaten salads from fast food places when I had to eat out.
5. I've made efforts to start an exercise regimen. Ordered DVD, and trying to get treadmill here.

So, I'm better off than I was 11 days ago. And for now that will have to do. My goal for today is to eat healthy and in moderation for the rest of the day even though I want to eat everything in sight. Drink more water. And get some serious rest, so I can wake up tomorrow ready to kick some more fat's butt!




1 comment:

  1. Stop beating yourself up.. you had a bad day - heck no one plans for working 24 hours straight.. call it a cheat day and move on.. :-)

    ReplyDelete