Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Friday! It's Friday!

I'm on Day 5 of no smoking!

Take that!

Woohoo!

And I feel better already. Finally. This is been one heck of a roller coaster riding week. My emotions have been all over the place. There have been moments when I wanted to crawl out of my own skin because of the nicotine cravings making me absolutely crazy. I have been in moments of crazy tears and madness because I wanted to smoke but tried to will myself not to...But today....today I feel better. I'm still chewing gum like it's going out of style, but I feel better.

Today, I noticed I'm not breathing as hard as I normally do. That I don't seem as winded maybe. And I'm really thinking that starting the C25K soon will go over way more smoothly for me because I can breathe.

I still have millions of things to work on and get back to working on, but I think that I've almost conquered this one. And I'm just getting plain ole giddy thinking about the money we are going to save. With both my husband and I smoking, we were easily spending $60 - $80 a week on cigarettes. I'm going to try and start putting that much into our savings account each week and see if we can't save up some moolah!

And for the first day in quite some time...I drank all my water today! Woohoo! Go me! And stuck to good eating habits thus far today. But unfortunately (and fortunately), the kids will be away this weekend and my hubby is taking me on a date tonight. I can only imagine the calorie damage...but I AM NOT going to feel guilty about it! I quit smoking this week! YAY me! I can worry about working on my diet and exercise next week,,,This weekend is MINE! And it's a 3 day weekend because of the holiday...

Go have some fun peeps! I definitely am going to try to.

Don't forget to check out the night sky tonight - It's supposed to be a BLUE MOON...and it only happens once in a blue moon!!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment