Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

TGIF

Wow! What a week! I've worked myself to death and back. But now I've got to get a handle on myself and starting rocking some changes.

I did get some extra sleep last night. Took a 2 hour nap when I got home. And then went to bed at 10:30 and still managed to oversleep this morning. They say that you can't catch up on lost sleep, but sometimes I swear that my body thinks so.

I am doing awesome on the smoking front. I do believe that I will be completely ready and in the right frame-set to quit next week. Finally!

I'm doing pretty good drinking my water although I haven't completely cut out caffeine altogether just yet.

I want to start the 30DS next Saturday. I've still got my other job going pretty hard until then, but as soon as I'm down to one job, I want to start. I'm a little scared but a little excited at the same time.

I want to have to buy a smaller size jeans! I'm ready. I want to do this.

I keep telling myself something I saw on Mama Laughlin's page. Can't remember how it was worded exactly, but basically - If it's important to you, you will do it. If not, you'll make excuses. Well, I've decided that this is important to me and that I need to suck it up and quit make excuses and get this thing started. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone falls once in a while, but I have to make up my mind that being healthy and in shape is a life choice and that it will affect the rest of my life and how long I'm here to live it.

With that said, let me go drink some water!

Have a blessed weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment